Board index Team Discussion 2015-16 Team Webster 2

Team Webster 2

Moderator: Todd Lapham

Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:44 am

Webster Fish and Game Disc Golf Course is putting together a new team under the direction of John Hollows!

Webster Fish and Game offers a couple of things you won't find at most other courses. Our awesome bar has a pretty big function hall, which is perfect in the winter time for Team Challenge. Our course gets some nice TLC during the winter months and is very playable. Not only that but any discs you do lose in the snow will most likely be returned to you when it melts.

Already have a solid crew put together, but Web 2 is definitely looking for a couple more players looking to play some disc golf through the season.

John regularly has tryouts on Sunday at 1pm. You can also contact him or myself in order to express your interest and perhaps setup some rounds during the week or whatever. Look us up on facebook, or message us here.

John Hollows - TC username: Hollowpoint, facebook name John Hollows

Me- well i'm me, click on my name and message me or find me on Facebook at Aaron Kaczowka

Shalom
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain
Still Shirtless after all these years, but I converted to Scientology

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:41 pm

This team is pretty cool............. but they drink like fish !!! :lol:

Hope you all had fun at J-Park !!
Jeff Wiechowski
Co-Captain DisCaptains

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Webster Fish and Game is our name and if drinking aint the game, then why is it in our name?
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain
Still Shirtless after all these years, but I converted to Scientology

Return to 2015-16