Board index Ideas and Suggestions 2014-15 Ladies TC Divisional Championship - April 25th Flatrock

Ladies TC Divisional Championship - April 25th Flatrock

Moderator: Todd Lapham

Goooood Morning!

I hope you're as excited as I am for what promises to be an awesome weekend of disc golf and meeting some new people. :)

Date: Saturday April 25, 2015

Host: Sean Franchi!!!

Time:

Team Check in: 8:30 AM
Matchups: 8:45 AM

Singles Match Play
1st Round Tee off: 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM

Lunch: ~12:00 PM

Doubles Stroke Play
Matchups: ~12:45 PM
2nd Round Tee off: ~1:00 PM

Girl Stuff and drinks: till dark

Sean Franchi has indicated camping at the disc golf course is an option. If you are interested please give him a call at 978-249-8429. Sam Gaddes will be there as a photographer/caddy. I encourage you guys to mix it up and make matches/cards between players who might have never played together, but hey this is your thang, do what you wanna do. ;)

Kelly Jenkins will be acting as the East Divisions Captain.
Amy Streeter will be playing the West Division Captain.

Thank you to both of you for accepting this role, and I know you guys will make great captains. Please talk to your captain about any kind of matchup or doubles pairing you want... or just say hi.

Right now we have even teams, with 16 players on each team!!!! If you, or someone you know is dropping, let me know and I will try and fill that spot.
Last edited by Kaczowka on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 am, edited 31 times in total.
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain
Still Shirtless after all these years, but I converted to Scientology

C-Tier / NEFA event on the 25th.......... April Showers 10, Hyzer Creek NY
Jeff Wiechowski
Co-Captain DisCaptains

Thanks for the info Jeff. I will look at dates a little more thoroughly if that ends up being an issue for the girls. Do you know some girls that would like to play in this if it didn't happen on that date?
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain

"I'd be shocked if you didn't get all yeses unless they (the ladies of TC) happen to be busy that weekend.

Great idea." - The Arm Cannon

Very much thank you to all the ladies showing interest. I'm loving the positivity here!
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain

My wife would love to play, but she already registered for April Showers. I also think that there's a tournament at Cross Farms that day too now. She's got a busy schedule with disc golf and work; maybe next year. I think the idea is great. Hope it works out very well for all the ladies.

I appreciate the interest Jasan, and if this event is successful and the ladies would like to do it again, then next year we will alot more prepared to schedule around conflicts.
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain

Would love to be there but like Jasan's Wife Jess, we have a tournament at one of our courses. Have fun ladies!!
DisCaptains
PDGA#65398
NEFA# 1989

We have teams! :D

I appreciate all the enthusiasm and appreciation that has come this events way and I want to thank you girls.

I still would love to keep adding more ladies, so if you know someone who isn't on the roster, please pass this along and share the fun.
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain

In ....Kristi Bayer ....Team Wickham Park.... West

Thanks for doing this AK!

Flatrock is super looking forward to hosting this event ! Thanks for choosing us a a host site ! keeping our fingers crossed for some good weather.
TullyRock

Sign me up! Excited to see franchi. Thanks for doing this for us!

Nicky King IN!
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain

Only one week and one day to go!!! :D
B Pool Comissioner
Team Webster Captain

Return to 2014-15