Board index Official Business 2013-14 Who still owes team dues......?

Who still owes team dues......?

Moderator: Todd Lapham

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:23 am

What teams still owe team dues?

Season is almost over and I believe some teams still owe the money for their team to participate in this league.

Who owes still?

In my opinion, if a team fails to pay the league dues before finals, like a week before finals, all players on the teams that have not paid dues should be permanently banned from this league.

Step up and pay Todd if you are on a team that owes. It's very long over due.
Team Maple Hill

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 am

As of March 12th......

Todd Lapham wrote:
B Pool Down to the final 4!!!

B Pool ($112):

Royalston
Devens 2
Bellamy
Burgess 2

Fees are due in November, correct?
4 months overdue SHOULD incur some interest/penalties.
Seems we need to add a penalty for late payment to the TC rules. A simple deadline doesn't seem to work.
Last edited by CaptainAnhyzer on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Wiechowski
Co-Captain DisCaptains

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:55 am

Juff Borrews
Maple Blues

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:08 pm

RF&G's sent today via paypal...

sorry forgot

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 pm

You da man Titan.
Thx for taking care of that.

Now for Ryan, Josh and Kenny to follow in your footsteps.
Team Maple Hill

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Got it Titan, but issued a refund. Can you please send it as Friends and Family so I don't have to pay the fees.

Thanks.
Team Burgess
FYF

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Todd, keep whatever is paypal to you and I'll recover any extra fee's on the teams end.

It's like one of my mentors told me: "when someone gives you money, take it. If there's a balance, they'll pay."

I was relayed a message that Josh St.Dennis is squaring up tonight for team Devens 2. Maybe it might even be Marc Duci or Nick Ceja that handles it.

Chris Baker owns a shop up at Bellamy, maybe he can take care of business for his team.

I'm messaging Kenny and trust he will be taking care of it asap.

Thanks to everyone who is taking care of business.
Team Maple Hill

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:00 pm

i got messages form team bellamy saying they took care of it.
But i guess not

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Unless they paid you and Todd does not know it, they have yet to pay.
If you wouldn't mind Sandy, send a message to whoever sent you a message, explaining that resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You da man, thx bud ;)
Team Maple Hill

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:49 pm

CaptainAnhyzer wrote:
As of March 12th......

Todd Lapham wrote:
B Pool Down to the final 4!!!

B Pool ($112):

Royalston
Devens 2
Bellamy
Burgess 2

Fees are due in November, correct?
4 months overdue SHOULD incur some interest/penalties.
Seems we need to add a penalty for late payment to the TC rules. A simple deadline doesn't seem to work.

Yes Cookie, you are close.
Interest won't happen.
Penalties like every player on a team that does not pay, never gets to play in the Team Challenge ever again? Not even on a new team. Thats a consequence that blows.
Black List.

Up the price to play. Make it $200 per team to be paid prior to the start of the season. Shed some teams. Big deal.
Make the league more exclusive, less inclusive. Drop the shit-birds out of the league in an effort to have teams participate and follow the same deadlines/rules etc...
Penalties are for hockey games.

I guess I'm so adamant about these teams paying because the finals participants are being ripped off if the unpaid teams don't pay.
I'm one of the finals contestants along with countless friends of mine and I don't want them or myself to be ripped off.
Borderland will likely win our pool and I want to know Timmay, Kovo, Rob, Sandy and the rest of them get their share. Not $112 lite or some bullshit like that because someone has excuses.

Remember, excuses are like assholes. Everybody's got one. :lol:
Team Maple Hill

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:30 am

I almost told him to do that...crap...will try to get a call to sullz sat..as he has t54 sunday...

it will be back there soon enough

edit..also

next year so glad we got a sponsor to just ship out at start..yeaaaaah no more dealing with the $$$

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 am

i believe it was resent now

ty sullz

will recheck board later...then i doubt I reopen till sept! lol

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 am

Received. Thanks Titan.

Down to 3 and Joe Roy/Bellamy is scheduled to give straight cash homie to Harrington today at T54.

Still waiting on:

Burgess 2
Devens 2
Team Burgess
FYF

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:39 am

I'm meeting Josh St.Dennis tonight and he is giving me the cash ($112).

The cape crew are coming to West T next weekend with the money, I hope.

Can anyone contact a member of their team to inform each of them to pitch in to get the $112 together for their challenge. Less than ten bucks per player.

Thx Todd.
Team Maple Hill

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Kenny G said he was PayPal the $ to ya Todd.

That means the dough is all accounted for, thanks to everyone taking care of it, last minute.

Next year, no last minute bullshit. If everyone pays up when Todd needs it, the whole league will run more effectively.

Thx to everyone who took care of business.

Hope to see ya'll at Maple Hill.
Team Maple Hill

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 pm

worm wrote:
What teams still owe team dues?

Season is almost over and I believe some teams still owe the money for their team to participate in this league.

Who owes still?

In my opinion, if a team fails to pay the league dues before finals, like a week before finals, all players on the teams that have not paid dues should be permanently banned from this league.

Step up and pay Todd if you are on a team that owes. It's very long over due.

Burgess 2.
Someone should try to contact Erica or Ben from Burgess 2. Sucks for their team that Kenny never paid dues and moved to California. Pretty lame, but I'm not sure the rest of them should suffer next year because of that dude. So did the guy skip town with his teammates money or what's the story?

Maybe next year we learn from the mistakes of the past. Teams sign up by August 1st and have to have dues in by Sept. 1st to get on the schedule.
Juff Borrews
Maple Blues

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Pete V has attempted to contact Kenny regarding the funds.

First he posted on FB asking what the deal was. Kenny deleted the post from his page which prompted a message from Pete. Kenny said that his fiancée (still in MA) had the money and would get it to Todd.

Nothing happened - Pete sent him another message and Kenny said he was working and it was "bad time"

Team dues were supposed to be in prior to the first challenge...pretty absurd that we don't have a teams dues and it's the day before FINALS.
Last edited by Kovo on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric Kevorkian
Borderland Billy Goats
PIP Commissioner

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:33 pm

I just sent him a message about it as well - it's being taken care of.
Eric Kevorkian
Borderland Billy Goats
PIP Commissioner

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Kovo wrote:
Pete V has attempted to contact Kenny regarding the funds.

First he posted on FB asking what the deal was. Kenny deleted the post from his page which prompted a message from Pete. Kenny said that his fiancée (still in MA) had the money and would get it to Todd.

Nothing happened - Pete sent him another message and Kenny said he was working and it was "bad time"

Team dues were supposed to be in prior to the first challenge...pretty absurd that we don't have a teams dues and it's the day before FINALS.

WHAT?! FINALS ARE TOMORROW? Oh shit... I gotta tell my team! I can't believe I spaced on the date! :o

Return to 2013-14